User Journey Maps
A visualization of human interactions with a multi-channel product or service
User href="https://medium.com/sketch-app-sources/user-journey-maps-or-user-flows-what-to-do-first-48e825e73aa8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">Journey Maps try to capture the experience of a user during the interaction with the products. They are a visual trip of the user across the solution. Journey Maps are some kind of a journal, where user notes their feelings, pain points and the moments of delight. class="aligncenter size-full wp-image-1039" src="http://moha.studio/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/1RRYwitouUlo_pqDCLRS2mA.png" alt="" width="1600" height="900" />
- A visualization of human interactions with a multi-channel product or service
- The journey map tells a visual story about an individual’s actions, feelings, perceptions, and mindset as they interact with a product or service.
- It should be an honest representation of an experience, including moments of indecision, confusion, frustration, delight, and closure.
- The journey map allows each moment of an interactive experience to be evaluated and improved by design.
- Multiple maps are usually created alongside personas and scenarios, each heavily informed by direct contact with customers who use the product or service.
- The journey map can shift an organization’s focus from an operational, system-centered view to the larger, real-world context in which products and services are used.
- The map should be a living document, with reviews by the design team offering questions, ideas, and suggested improvements.